Loonie Scratch Reveal



I did this javascript/html that I prompted ChatGPT to build for me.
I took two photos: 1 of the clean coin, and one of a dull dirty coin. I wanted the mouse to act like the scratch and win ticket where it erases the top image (the dirty one) and reveal the clean one on the bottom. They don't have to be images of coins by the way. I just used it for my coin images.
Here I'll share my coin images I used too (just download them and then choose them for the below program to run as a sample so you can see).
Rubbed/Clean Coin Image on imgur.com
Unrubbed/Dull and Dirty Coin Image on imgur.com
Loonie Scratch Reveal

Loonie Scratch Reveal

Upload the clean loonie first and the dirty loonie second. Hold the left mouse button and drag over the image to rub away the dirty version.

Upload both loonie images to begin.
Waiting for images. Hold mouse button to scratch. Touch and drag also works.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seamless Doodle Tile Maker

Center Objects Based (COB) Morphing of two images

Honeycomb/Hexagon Triangle Doodle Tile Maker