Love see individual frames all at once

Maybe because unlike a video which goes in 2 directions (forward or backward), with all frames showing the viewer can jump to any frame the like exploring on their own ya know.

I don't know, I just like seeing all frames at once.

Anyways, after getting permission to use origami photos from two redditors:

I made video clips that morph from their hand holding it into the origami and back.
Then I made a video that morphs from one design into another: Origami Paper Ball into Blue Rose Morph - YouTube

Ok so here's the all frames (or every other frame at once for my/your pleasure).



Comments

  1. Personally I think this display of multiple frames can go up in an art gallery, the artist would be well the origami folders, and I am just the grunt or collager.hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or maybe this blogpost itself is already a digital art gallery hehe, I don't know.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Circular Loom Black & White Design